Who We Are?
Kenny Properties is a registered licensed property services provider covering rentals, management, sales & valuations. Kenny Properties’ registered office is at Cloncon, Killeigh, Tullamore, Co Offaly, R35 FF24.
Requirement to Provide Data and Consequences
Generally you are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data. However, sometimes personal information is required for us to comply with our obligations under applicable law and to provide services to you and, if you do not provide us with the required data then we may not be in a position to provide you with our services.
Sources of Data
We only collect information from you directly e.g. from your interactions with us by phone, email and letter and/or through our direct involvement with you.
We will not hold your data for longer than is necessary. We will retain your personal data for the duration of your engagement with us and for such a period, after your contract ends as is necessary to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise relating to your contract.
Sharing of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to third party recipients in connection with the purposes listed below:
· to third parties such as tenants (as per tenancy agreement), auditors, accountants (as instructed by you)
· to competent regulatory authorities or other authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
PSRA Licence No. 003706
Your Rights and how to Exercise Them
Data protection legislation provides you with the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, this is called the right of access. You also have the right to withdraw consent to us processing your information, at any time, where the processing is based on consent.
Similarly, the legislation also gives you the right* to:
· correct any information relating to you which is incorrect;
· delete such information;
· restrict our use of that information;
· object to our use of information relating to you; and
· request that information relating to you is transferred to another data controller.
* Please note that these rights can be subject to certain restrictions, we are legally obliged to retain records of all dealings with property owners and respective tenants for a minimum of 6 years after the transaction so a request to delete cannot be actioned until that legal timeframe has passed.
What Personal Data do we Collect When Providing a Property Service?
We may need you to provide us with personal data to allow us to provide our service, including:
· your name and contact details, including your email address, postal address and telephone number;
· the information you provide for the purpose of entering into a contract with us;
· personal data relating to you in connection with our on-going relationship with you, based on the services which we are providing to you or the property services activities which we are carrying out;
· the information which we are required to collect to carry out anti-money laundering and identity checks and to comply with our legal obligations;
· any other personal data which you provide to us directly.
How do we Safeguard your Personal Data?
We are committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access. We do this by having a range of measures in place. These measures include the ability to deal with suspected data breaches.
If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your personal data please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to contact us regarding your rights please email us at email@example.com or you can write to us at:
Kenny Property Services, Cloncon, Killeigh, Tullamore, Co. Offaly, R35 FF24.
If you are not satisfied with our response you have the right to make a complaint to the Irish Data Protection Commission at www.dataprotection.ie
Changes to Policy